Saturday, February 1, 2014

I Believe that God has the Perfect Plan for My Life

My last post "This I Believe" number two is the one I chose to write more about. This is completely free writing and I am just trying to see how many words I can write in 10 minutes. Here we go!

I Believe that God has the Perfect Plan for My Life
        I believe that God has the perfect plan for my life. No matter what the circumstances. I want to live my life the way God has planned for me. I want him to work through me to help people in need. I can not wait to go on my missions trip to Kenya this summer. I know God will be working in all of our hearts that are able to go. I want to be a true child of God in everything I do. He is the creator of all things. I am completely indebted to him. He is my Lord and Savior. My shelter. He is and will always be there for me. Even when I do not want him there because I am mad; He will still be there with open arms. He is an awesome God. He has put me in situations that I never thought I would be able to go through; but he knew that I would make it through it. He knew that I would grow from those experiences. He works in crazy ways, but if he didn't I wouldn't be where I am today. He is my God. He can be your God too. He loves every single one of us with all of His heart. As I said before, he wouldn't put you through anything you couldn't handle. Everything has a purpose. From your lowest of lows, to your highest of highs. He will always be there. 

I just wrote 10 minutes straight. I realize that it wasn't as hard as it seemed. I wrote 245 with 1156 characters in 10 minutes. I never would have thought that I could write that much and it actually make since that fast. 

Katy


No comments:

Post a Comment