Saturday, February 1, 2014

This I Believe

I have 10 minutes to write as many "I believe..." statements as possible.
3...
2...
1...
GO!

1. I believe I am a child of God.
2. I believe that God has the perfect plan for my life.
3. I believe that I am beautifully and wonderfully made.
4. I believe I am strong.
5. I believe that I can be anything I set my mind to.
6. I believe that if I work hard, I can achieve anything.
7. I believe that I will grow in my relationship with God.
8. I believe that your family comes before yourself.
9. I believe that you should treat others the way you want to be treated.
10. I believe music is everywhere.
11. I believe that music can change the way you think about the world.
12. I believe when the time is right, you will find one who makes you happy.
13. I believe God will be there with me, through good times and bad.
14. I believe family time can be anything from meals, to watching a favorite movie together.
15. I believe I am beautiful.
16. I believe that true beauty comes from ones heart.
17. I believe that age is but a number.
18. I believe God loves everyone of us.
19. I believe that my heart will know when it is right.
20. I believe that no one can judge you by the way you look or act.
21. I believe that you do not need makeup to be beautiful.
22. I believe that the music you listen to can determine what mood you are in.

As my timer goes off, I think about all the things I could still have written. Still, 22 in 10 minutes isn't bad. I will be posting again about one of these 22 "I believes" and see how much I can write in 10 minutes about one subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment