Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Night

        My parents have their best friends over tonight. They have twins. A boy and girl; Sam and Zoey. They are four years old and full of energy. We are currently watching The Muppets videos on YouTube. It is just about time for the twins to go to bed; and then the parents will watch a movie that the little ones would not be able to watch.

        I have a debate. Watch a movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger and “ooo and ah” over his sexiness even though he is extremely old (My mom also commented about his age). The other option is to lie on my bed and play on my phone. This debate has its ups and downs; be with my parents or alone. I might possibly just lie in my room and take an early night. Then I realize that I have a lot to do. I have been cleaning the house for my parent’s friends. I tell my mom that I need to go do my homework (she said that was the right choice). So I am here writing my blog and then more homework. Well I am about to finish, but I must say a farewell to my readers.


Good night blog world. I will see you tomorrow.

Katy


No comments:

Post a Comment